What got you here won’t get you there.
The team and processes that got you started aren’t the ones you need to get to the next phase. That’s where I come in!
I’m a fractional COO who loves to help small startups streamline their processes and scale their teams. Think of me as your outsourced operations director – there when you need me, and not on the payroll when you don’t.
I specialize in process development and optimization, which is just a fancy way of saying that I can help you make sure your team is working as efficiently as possible on the things that actually create value.
I can also help with budgeting, cash flow tracking, and hiring & onboarding. You can learn more about my services here.
- I’m the VP of Operations at Tech Ladies, where I oversee product delivery, finance, and people operations, and do whatever else needs to be done.
- I’m a certified Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR).
- I’ve honed my operational skills through my previous work with Skillcrush, Grey House Productions, and Healthy Roots, among others.
- But I started my career as a developer so I know my way around lines of code too!
My areas of interest:
- Economic empowerment — I want to build products that help marginalized people find their voice and use it to participate in conversations they’ve traditionally been excluded from.
- Future of work — I’m a strong advocate for remote work, and believe that it’s often more practical, inclusive, and better for business than colocated working.
- Travel — I spent five years traveling full-time as a digital nomad. I'm passionate about sustainable travel and making the work-while-traveling lifestyle more accessible to people outside of the US.
Basically, spreadsheets and well-documented processes are my jam! I love to put these skills to use by helping passionate founders and mission-driven organizations.
Email me to find out how I can help you grow your business!
- Bootstrapping your way to a $1m community
- Empowering Women in Tech
ABC’s Localish [Video]
- Managing a Virtual Team: Advice From Leading Remote Companies, WeWorkRemotely